Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank You Jesus


I think I need to give all the glory and all the credits to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit for the past week. It had been nothing short of extraordinary.

On June 18 (Wed), I gave a training, updating my customer service team and after the training, the manager thanked me and told me that her team benefited a lot from my training and appreciate it a lot.

On June 20 (Fri), I gave training to a group of new trade promoters, and after the training, my colleague who sat in the training said that I gave a good training, very clear and effective.

A few hours ago, I gave a talk to a group of professors, pediatricians and pead MOs in Sarawak Club Kuching, and they actually complimented that I had given a short and sweet talk, very well done and benefited them a lot, right in front of me after I had finished!

And the person I am reporting to temporarily had complimented me on the quality of the completed tasks she asked me to do several times too this past week. Amazing...!

What really touched my heart was that, for the past 4 years I had been in Wyeth, for the past 100 over talks I had conducted, for the past countless number of times I had conducted trainings, I had never received such praise or compliments from the audience. Well, occasionally, yes, once in a while, but not in such regular frequency. It makes me feel... thankful to God, of course, and appreciated and good as well... definitely. I'm still human ok... LOL

It really left me wondering what's going on... and I know the answer had to be GOD. It's never me, no way. Some would say, oh, you had matured, you improved, you deserved it, but I would rather not take home any glory for myself, since I know that it can only be God working through me that DID IT. Without Him, I am nothing. Period.

Thanks Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home